Hello everyone! I know you all have probably heard of glycolic acid. It’s such an amazing product and I just have to share my amazing results with you. I hope you will be inspired by the changes I am about to describe. You must try this product out for yourself!
So I started using this product about a year ago and have noticed such a huge difference in my skin. I began by using a 30% glycolicacid face peel which I purchased from Amazon. You can buy it here. I truly found that it worked best for reducing dark spots and diminishing fine lines. Also, it left my skin feeling silky smooth! It is known for increasing cell turnover which causes the outer layers of your skin slowly shed, revealing healthy, smooth, and glowing skin. This is amazing for reducing dark spots and acne scars.
You need a few things to get started.
Glycolic Acid Peel: Materials Needed
- 10% – 30% Glycolic Acid Peel
- Clean brush or gauze pad (for application)
- Acid peel neutralizer
- Facial cleanser
- Gentle moisturizer
Now that you know what you need, it’s time to apply the peel.
Glycolic Acid Peel: Directions
- Cleanse the entire face and neck area that you will be treating with glycolic acid.
- Be sure to have your timer ready! Set it for desired time. First time users should apply the peel for no more than 30-60 seconds.
- Begin to brush the glycolic acid in even layers across all areas you are treating. You will likely feel a stinging or burning sensation, however, this is quite normal. Neutral with water if if the skin begins to turn red or if you feel it is necessary.
- After the timer is complete, neutralize the peel for 2-3 minutes with a neutralizer. Follow by rinsing the skin with cool water for several minutes.
- Pat the skin until it is dry and moisturizer with a gentle formula. Hylauronic Acid is a great choice. It is very gentle and doe not contain any active ingredients which
You can begin to exfoliate the skin 2-3 days after completing the peel. This will help to remove any flaking which will occur. Be sure to moisturize your skin daily to avoid any discomfort or over-drying. Use sunscreen for several weeks following the peel. Glycolic acid may increase your skins sensitivity to the sun. The FDA highly recommends doing this! You can repeat the glycolic acid peel again after waiting 7 days. After 2-3 peels, you should notice a significant difference in the overall smoothness in skin texture. Dark spots and hyperpigmentation will gradually fade and you will notice a more even skin tone.
Please try this amazing product and let me know how it worked for you. Can’t wait to hear from you!